• Helped my son with his T-Rex sculpture for his Nov literacy project @ school. #
  • @zik You need lessens on reading comprehension- the article makes that association, not the secret service in reply to zik #
  • @zik The quotes R yours, not in the article indicating a quotation. Plz reread. The SS warned, yes, but the implication is from the article in reply to zik #
  • @zik Still using relying on mud slinging & lies to prove your point, I see. Great steps at bridging gaps, but thats not really your concern in reply to zik #
  • @zik UR just as fanatic about proving McCain/Palin racists as others trying to paint Obama muslim – give it up & move on, neither R true in reply to zik #
  • @zik Im not arguing they coincided. U said the secret Service stated one caused the other. They never said that. Y R U afraid of the truth? in reply to zik #
  • @zik UR logic cant b applied w/o evidence. in reply to zik #
  • @zik I cud say: Obama was ahead in polls: True Economy was in downword spiral: True Obama caused bad economy – That would be failed logic in reply to zik #
  • @zik evidence is missing in your argument. U make a leap of logic that is incorrect & cant be proven. in reply to zik #
  • @zik They coincided, I see no causal evidence nor evidence of intent to cause racial/physical threats in reply to zik #
  • @zik Obama won, Mccain insiders said he was afraid of doing anything that would come across as a racial attack; Racism is real, but not here in reply to zik #
  • @zik Even Nicolle Wallace has come out against those rumors. The word is wrong or atleast unsupported by evidence. in reply to zik #
  • @Kachow Congratulations! in reply to Kachow #
  • @jgderuvo logic and facts no longer apply when celebrating the Obama win in reply to jgderuvo #
  • RT @rands: “Poll finds public deeply pessimistic”… yeah because their frakking tired of polls. #
  • @TheBloggess so… your “VAGINA” attracts them by the single digits? in reply to TheBloggess #
  • Why illiterate American’s are allowing politicians w/o substance http://tr.im/zqn #
  • How bad do you have to be to be the 55 people following @guykawasaki that he doesn’t follow? #
  • RT @walt_gilbert: – My latest blog post: Why we need the #dontgo movement – http://is.gd/729H #
  • oh, crap… re: @God is now following you on Twitter! #
  • Star Wars, ET, JAWS, Indiana Jones… Singing… Just watch and pay attention http://tr.im/10ke #
  • @Kachow Now I feel worse… God is following me and Jesus Christ doesn’t want to be my friend on Facebook. Paranoia setting in… in reply to Kachow #
  • @TheBloggess Yeah, part of His new agenda… my bigger problem is Jesus wont be my friend on Facebook. Not someone I want to piss off in reply to TheBloggess #
  • ~20% of Brits R paranoid, the other 80% dont know whats coming http://tr.im/10ov #
  • ABC – Jackson 5 was the #1 song on the day I was born… http://tr.im/11gs No wonder Michael has had such an influence on me #
  • California against same sex marriage & air pollution kills more than car crashes – http://tr.im/11qu – Liberals doing great job there! #
  • Group steps forward admitting to spreading lies about Palin & McCain http://tr.im/11r9 good thing honesty isnt required for media #
  • @TheBloggess I can’t stand “Dress Barn”… they have absolutely nothing that will fit sheep & get pretty rude when you ask in reply to TheBloggess #
  • Excellent post-election analysis – very insightful http://tr.im/12iu made me reconsider my position #
  • @kplawver What’s happening with AOL? in reply to kplawver #
  • I can’t get the theme music to Superman out of my head (the movie, not the TV show)… dunt-d-d-d-duh…. dunt-da-DA #
  • @10TV I-O! in reply to 10TV #
  • @zik versus the millions who voted for an unknown/unproven buffoon in reply to zik #
  • @zik stupidity & ignorance will always b a large part of electoral process that depends on popular voting (regardless of political beliefs) in reply to zik #
  • its only been a week & no 1 will argu politics w me, we’re divided in2 true believers, disenfranchised, farlookers & cynics in both parties #
  • I had one line on the Sopranos http://tr.im/13o4 #
Tagged with: